Click here to email Ashley Arsenal
Ashley Arsenal earned her B.S. in Bible from Lancaster Bible College and her M.A. in Educational Ministry from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. She served at churches in Massachusetts and Connecticut before accepting the call to New Hope Community Church as Director of Christian Education. Ashley is excited to be back in Canaan, NH and her home church, where she seeks to serve God by pointing others to Jesus Christ through dynamic worship and church ministry.
Ashley lives with her husband, Tony, and their little Westie, Luna.
The Director of Christian Education strives to maintain a personal relationship with the Lord, lead others by example, and fulfill the responsibilities of her position. She seeks to daily read and apply God’s Word in her life, consistently attends Worship Service, Bible Class, Ladies’ Group, Prayer Night, and Leadership Team Meetings. She prays faithfully for the spiritual needs of the church, its members, and the Pastor.
- Develops, sets goals, objectives and oversees a ministry program intended to reach out to families within our community
- Oversees the Praise Band, weekly Sunday worship music, and special music for Easter and Christmas Eve Services
- Provides a monthly report of her duties for each Leadership Team Meeting
- Provides a quarterly report of her duties for Church Business Meetings
- Works under the direction and supervision of the Pastor and in conjunction with the Leadership Team